Thursday, October 27, 2011

Reason for not writing for sOoo long!!


University Mania finally Over!!
Hey guys!! The reason why I had stopped posting on blogger was because I was busy in givind different University tests..well now that is over I am soo glad that I am free and can write once again!! It has been one hell of a ride..studying for aptitude tests, going for interviews..and then the hectic job of waiting for your result!!
Plus I wanted to share the good news that I finally got into my desired university!! That’s right, its rated here in Pakistan as one of the best universities and I am glad and proud to be part of it!! Its Dow University of Health Sciences..!! GAH!! I love taking the name over and over again!!
Anyways, I think I will be busy back again when the University starts..but I’ll try my best to keep you guys updated about my life and interes..till then buh-bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment